PARENTS… How You Can Help
Your Child Outside of the Music Class:
1. Show an interest in the musical studies of your child. Attend your child's performances, chaperone a field trip, donate time or resources, etc.
2. Encourage your child to practice!
3. Establish a quiet place where he/she can practice without interruption.
4. Encourage creativity! Never make fun of any strange sounds that could come from their developing voices.
5. When the opportunity arises, encourage your child to sing for others at home, family functions, church, or in the community.
6. Participate in the Music Boosters program by assisting with one or two of the activities.
7. Help support the choir and the school music programs by attending performances. Unconditional support is the GREATEST gift you will ever give!
Last Modified on September 18, 2012