Student Records and Archives

District Records maintains records for grades K-8 students who have withdrawn from our district. In addition, in our offsite storage facility, District Records maintains records for students who graduated from the district more than one year ago. 

If you are another K-12 educational institution, you may submit a written request on your school letterhead. You may email your request to In this case, parent signature is not required unless you are requesting special education records.

If you are requesting high school transcripts or if you are an employer and you want to verify a former student's graduation from high school, please click here.  

If you are requesting student records from our Special Services Department, please click here.

To read the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, please click here.