- Complete all classroom work within the quarter enrolled
- Student is actively engaged in classroom and driving with appropriate behavior.
- All make-up work must be completed within the quarter enrolled
- Attend all class sessions with no more than two absences
- Make regular progress in driving throughout the quarter.
- Complete all drives no later than the quarter following the quarter enrolled. This gives students 16 weeks to complete all drives. All drives after week 16 will be charged $25.
- Missed drives or no permit drives are charged at $25, which is due before the next drive is scheduled.
- All drives beyond the 6th drive will be charged at $25 each.
- Be a good driving example
- Pay any and all fees associated with the course.
- Drive 50 hours with your son/daughter
- Be vigilant with progress in class and driving.
- Teach and test all lessons as outlined in the course calendar.
- Provide make-up sessions weekly to allow students to maintain currency in the course
- Correct class tests and provide students with up-to-date information on their class progress.
- Schedule all student drives and collect any student fines promptly
- Contact parents if there is a concern with students progress in class or driving
Check students for driving permits before starting the drive
- Follow the lesson as outlined on the drive sheet.
- Provide student with the result of whether they passed the drive
- Provide appropriate feedback for areas that need work
- Any student exhibiting belligerence or an attitude during a drive will not be allowed to continue driving
- Fill in the drive sheet with comments that will help the next instructor build on previous lessons.