is a federal program that serves the unique needs of children —
Kindergarten to grade 12 — who struggle to learn. Title I programs and
services enrich time at school with customized instruction and curricula
that helps these students meet academic standards and take an active,
engaged interest in what they learn and can do.
Title I services are available at Kingston Middle School, Suquamish Elementary, and Wolfle Elementary.
North Kitsap School District Learning Support Programs:
- Title I, Part A
- Learning Assistance Program (LAP)
- English Language Learners/Transitional Bilingual Program (ELL)
- Highly Capable Programming
- Dual Language Programs
- Alternative Learning Education (ALE)
- Extended Learning/Summer School Programs
- Native American Education Programs (NAEP)