The Community Partnership Board Committee will assist the school district in improving formal and informal partnerships with the community that are aligned with the district’s mission statement.
Click here to download the application: Community Partnership Board Committee Application
Completed applications may be submitted in the following ways:
Submit to Kori Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail or In Person:
North Kitsap School District
ATTN: Kori Henry, Room 101
18360 NE Caldart Ave
Poulsbo WA, 98370
Community Partnership Committee tasks/requirements
- Be willing to read Jamie Vollmer’s book titled “Schools Can’t Do It Alone” within the first month of the first committee meeting. (Copies can be provided by the District.) Click here for the summary of Jamie Voller's conversation.
Must demonstrate commitment to the NKSD community through residency within NKSD boundaries, employment at NKSD, a relationship to students enrolled at NKSD or enthusiasm and expertise that can be contributed.
- Serve in an advisory role to provide a framework for improving community partnerships, and serve as a contributing member to execute the plan.
- Provide community perspective to the District in creating a comprehensive schedule of presentations to community organizations and track the progress.
- Act as liaison to the community and facilitate at public and community meetings.
- Maintain a broad focus for the overall commitment of identifying formal and informal partnerships between the District and the community.
- Review and provide recommendations to committee products such as community mapping techniques, team building, script development, and communication audits.
Community Partnership Committee Charter
Click here to download and read the charter: Charter
Meetings and Meeting Minutes
Meeting Dates/Agendas Meeting Minutes
November 24, 2015 (Cancelled/Rescheduled)
September 14, 2016 September 14, 2016
October 12, 2016 October 12, 2016
November 9, 2016 November 9, 2016
December 14, 2016 December 14, 2016
January 24, 2017
January 24, 2017
February 21, 2017
March 28, 2017
April 25, 2017
May 23, 2017
June 27, 2017