The North Kitsap School District Board of Directors announces the list of six semifinal candidates to replace Superintendent Patty Page, who is retiring at the end of the 2016-17 school year.
- Martin Brewer – Superintendent, Pioneer School District, Shelton, WA
- Laurynn Evans – Assistant Head of School, Francis Parker School, San Diego, CA
- Kurt Hilyard – Superintendent, Union Gap School District, Union Gap, WA
- Ray Houser – Executive Director of Assessment and Student Services, Marysville School District, Marysville, WA
- Christine Moloney – Chief Academic Officer, Puyallup School District, Puyallup, WA
- Kelly Raymond – Instructional Leadership Executive Director, Highline Public Schools, Burien, WA
Read the Candidate Bios for more information about each candidate.
The school board will interview the six candidates on Saturday, February 25, 2017, at the North Kitsap School District Student Support Center, 18360 NE Caldart Avenue, Poulsbo, from 8:00am to 3:30pm. The meeting is open to the public and observers will be able to provide written feedback.
8:15am Dr. Christine Moloney
9:15am Martin Brewer
10:15am Ray Houser
12:30pm Kelly Raymond
1:30pm Kurt Hilyard
2:30pm Dr. Laurynn Evans (via Skype)